Online Users
Downthememorylane

Friday, May 12, 2006

HAHAHAHA EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

hahahaha okay but I'm still left with my Paper Two for BOTH english and hcl la, wth. And yes, science killed me, like as usual. I almost couldn't finish the paper. Same goes for history. 11 chapters. CRAZY. Yeah, I swear I did not learn the last chapter at all, which is chaper 11, the supposedly most difficult one? So hard to understand and I totally wasn't in the mood. I WANT ENGLISH LITERATURE! (: Haha. I didn't really understand the other chapters too though. I guess I ONLY fully understand chapter 10, which is the merging of Malaya and Singapore and The People's Reactions to it. Wahaha. That's the only one I understood pretty well.

Then yes, I didn't know how to answer any questions on the first page. So screwed. =/ Source base part C, 6 marks, I almost left it blank because no time already. Yeah but I anyhow wrote some 4 or 5 line crap during the last 3 minutes. Then there's alot of 6 and 8 marks question la. And I only wrote one line for one 8 marks question can. lol! Okay enough, I'm gonna flunk SCIENCE and HISTORY uber badly.

Then we were all just slacking during lessons yesterday. EXCEPT for science. Ms Chan starts teaching already. #%$%&*((%%^&)(!@#

Then slept throughout ACC while teacher Sun Li let the class watch those wushu films. WALAO, damn loud sia. And the guys, were like so amused by the films? They kept laughing like shit. lololol. But I managed to fall asleep still and even had a dream. Hahahaha. Then lesson over le I was still sleeping so JOHANNA THE ASS (wahaha) woke me up with some sensitive name. lololOl. Oh yes. Teacher Sun Li still said that we're guai despite so many of us sleeping? Haha. That was the best sleep in class ever man.

That's all=)

No comments: